The Divine Redeemer Catholic Community unites in word and example to challenge students through faith, academics, and service to live the values of the Roman Catholic Church in a changing world.
With a history of 60 years of providing strong Catholic education, we serve students in grades Preschool - 8th Grade.
Divine Redeemer Catholic School is accredited through AdvancEd.
To schedule a tour or find out more information, please contact Janet Damerell at 719-234-0325 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Each day begins and ends with prayer and announcements.
Our school day is from 7:45 AM-3:00 PM
Our doors open to students at 7:15 AM and students are to be picked up by 3:15 PM unless they are enrolled in our Extended Care program.
The Divine Redeemer Catholic School Extended Care Program operates onsite and is available afterschool until 6:00 PM for our school families.
Our 3 year old Preschool and 4 year old prekindergarten are 5 day a week programs. Both programs are offered in a full-day (7:45 AM-3:00 PM) or half-day (7:45 AM-10:45 AM) option.
DR Annual Gala
Divine Redeemer School & Parish Community would like to thank everyone that helped, attended and provided to our Annual Gala Auction! This year has been record setting! Our initial numbers show that we raised over $105,000. We also sold more raffle tickets than ever. This is our biggest fund raiser of the year and it is so vital to our student’s education and the parish community, so THANK YOU!
~CONGRATULATIONS TO THE RAFFLE WINNERS~
$500- Ann Fink (a DR alumni and parent)
$1,000- Dan Mersman (a DR alumni and parishioner)
$2,500- Daniel Dalannot (a Holy Apostle parishioner)
$5,000- Fr. Brian (donating back to the school)
The planning of our Gala takes many months and countless hours to coordinate, secure donations, and count raffle tickets. We graciously thank Chris and Kate Burke for their hours of dedication to our school and parish.
THANK YOU !!
- Father Brian Roeseler, Pastor
- Mrs. Kari Smith, Principal/Dean of Academics/ 8th Grade HR / MS Math
- Mrs. Carole Heindel, Business Manager
- Mrs. Janet Damerell, Administrative Assistant
- Mrs. Marcia Gieck, Resource Interventionist
- Mrs. Kate Burke, Preschool Teacher
- Mrs. Patty Jumper, Kindergarten Teacher
- Mrs. Colleen Ramic, First Grade Teacher
- Mrs. Mary Swonger, Second Grade Teacher
- Mrs. Pat Balestrieri, Third Grade Teacher
- Mrs. Michelle Bowers, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Mrs. Melanie Sorensen, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Mrs. Fran Clay, 7th Grade HR & MS Social Studies
- Mrs. Machala Beam, Kindergarten-8th Grade PE Teacher
- Mr. Daniel Foster, Kindergarten-8th Grade MusicTeacher
- Mrs. Lisa Sarter, Kindergarten-8th Grade Computer Teacher
- Ms. Kathy Sullivan, Kindergarten-8th Grade Art Teacher
- Ms. Tametria Thomas, PreKindergarten Teacher and Director of Divine Redeemer Catholic School Extended Care Program
- Mrs. Myra Hansen, Lunchroom Coordinator
- Deacon Dave Bull, Deacon/Pastoral Care