The Divine Redeemer Catholic Community unites in word and example to challenge students through faith, academics, and service to live the values of the Roman Catholic Church in a changing world.
With a history of 60 years of providing strong Catholic education, we serve students in grades Preschool - 8th Grade.
Divine Redeemer Catholic School is accredited through AdvancEd.
To schedule a tour or find out more information, please contact Janet Damerell at 719-234-0325 or email@example.com
Each day begins and ends with prayer and announcements.
Our school day is from 7:45 AM-3:00 PM
Our doors open to students at 7:15 AM and students are to be picked up by 3:15 PM unless they are enrolled in our Extended Care program.
The Divine Redeemer Catholic School Extended Care Program operates onsite and is available afterschool until 6:00 PM for our school families.
Our 3 year old Preschool and 4 year old prekindergarten are 5 day a week programs. Both programs are offered in a full-day (7:45 AM-3:00 PM) or half-day (7:45 AM-10:45 AM) option.
DR Alumni Open House & Happy Hour
Divine Redeemer School Alumni
You are all invited to 5 o’clock Mass, open house, and happy hour on October 21st. We will open the school doors to all alumni at 6 p.m. Come see what has changed and what has stayed the same. Walk the halls with Friends and fellow Alumni to reminisce and catch up.
OPEN HOUSE & HAPPY HOUR
Hosted by: Fr. Brian & Lee Smith
RSVP to Tricia Faber Phone: 234-0311
Please invite your fellow alumni!!
DR Annual Gala
Divine Redeemer Annual Parish Gala
Mardi Gras Masquerade
Unmask the Possibilities through Catholic Education
Dinner Tickets for this year’s Gala are now on sale!
The Gala is November 4th at the Elk's Lodge #307, 3400 N. Nevada Ave.
Doors open at 5:30pm; Mass will be at 4pm that day.
PURCHASE TICKETS HERE ONLINE
DINNER TICKETS - http://MardiMasq.gesture.com, and or
RAFFLE TICKETS - https://squareup.com/store/Divine_Redeemer_Catholic_School
or at the back of church where Scrip is sold, or you can stop by the school and see Trish Faber.
The school will be opened after each mass next weekend for a look at all the silent auction items.
To Bid on Silent Auction Items visit: http://MardiMasq.gesture.com
COME JOIN US FOR A GREAT TIME AND HELP SUPPORT THE SCHOOL AND PARISH!
- Father Brian Roeseler, Pastor
- Mr. David Brilliant, Jr., Principal
- Mrs. Janet Damerell, Administrative Assistant
- Mrs. Carole Heindel, Business Manager
- Mrs. Marcia Gieck, Resource Interventionist
- Mrs. Kate Burke, Preschool Teacher
- Mrs. Patty Jumper, Kindergarten Teacher
- Mrs. Colleen Ramic, First Grade Teacher
- Mrs. Mary Swonger, Second Grade Teacher
- Mrs. Pat Balestrieri, Third Grade Teacher
- Mrs. Michelle Bowers, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Mrs. Melanie Sorensen, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Mrs. Fran Clay, 7th Grade HR & MS Social Studies
- Mrs. Kari Smith, Dean of Academics/ 8th Grade HR / MS Math
- Mrs. Machala Beam, Kindergarten-8th Grade PE Teacher
- Mr. Daniel Foster, Kindergarten-8th Grade MusicTeacher
- Mrs. Lisa Sarter, Kindergarten-8th Grade Computer Teacher
- Ms. Kathy Sullivan, Kindergarten-8th Grade Art Teacher
- Ms. Tametria Thomas, PreKindergarten Teacher and Director of Divine Redeemer Catholic School Extended Care Program
- Mrs. Myra Hansen, Lunchroom Coordinator
- Deacon Dave Bull, Deacon/Pastoral Care