The Divine Redeemer Catholic Community unites in word and example to challenge students through faith, academics, and service to live the values of the Roman Catholic Church in a changing world.
With a history of over 60 years of providing strong Catholic education, we serve students in grades Preschool - 8th Grade.
Divine Redeemer Catholic School is accredited through AdvancEd.
Each day begins and ends with prayer and announcements.
Our school day is from 7:45 AM-3:00 PM
Our doors open to students at 7:15 AM and students are to be picked up by 3:15 PM unless they are enrolled in our Extended Care program.
The Divine Redeemer Catholic School Extended Care Program operates onsite and is available afterschool until 6:00 PM for our school families.
Our 3 year old Preschool and 4 year old prekindergarten are 5 day a week programs. Both programs are offered in a full-day (7:45 AM-3:00 PM) or half-day (7:45 AM-10:45 AM) option.
- Father Brian Roeseler, Pastor
- Mrs. Kari Smith, Principal/Dean of Academics/ 8th Grade HR / MS Math
- Mrs. Carole Heindel, Business Manager
- Mrs. Janet Damerell, Administrative Assistant
- Mrs. Marcia Gieck, Resource Interventionist
- Mrs. Kate Burke, Preschool Teacher
- Mrs. Patty Jumper, Kindergarten Teacher
- Mrs. Colleen Ramic, First Grade Teacher
- Mrs. Mary Swonger, Second Grade Teacher
- Mrs. Pat Balestrieri, Third Grade Teacher
- Mrs. Michelle Bowers, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Mrs. Melanie Sorensen, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Mrs. Fran Clay, 7th Grade HR & MS Social Studies
- Mrs. Machala Beam, Kindergarten-8th Grade PE Teacher
- Mr. Daniel Foster, Kindergarten-8th Grade MusicTeacher
- Mrs. Lisa Sarter, Kindergarten-8th Grade Computer Teacher
- Ms. Kathy Sullivan, Kindergarten-8th Grade Art Teacher
- Ms. Tametria Thomas, PreKindergarten Teacher and Director of Divine Redeemer Catholic School Extended Care Program
- Mrs. Myra Hansen, Lunchroom Coordinator
- Deacon Dave Bull, Deacon/Pastoral Care