Contact the PTCO Board at firstname.lastname@example.org
PTCO Mission Statement:
The Divine Redeemer Parent-Teacher-Community Organization (PTCO) is devoted to supporting the students and educators of Divine Redeemer Catholic School. This is accomplished through regular meetings, events planning, and fund-raising activities.
We encourage you to become involved in the PTCO. Please contact Volunteer Coordinator Trish Faber (email@example.com) for more information.
The objectives of the PTCO:
- To promote a closer relationship among parents, faculty, community members, and students.
- To promote unity among members in order to secure the highest degree of physical, mental, social, and religious education for students enrolled in Divine Redeemer Catholic School.
- To assist and support in providing the general needs of the school in ways to be determined by the PTCO.
All DR parents and teachers are automatically part of the PTCO.
All parents are encouraged to attend PTCO meetings. PTCO officers are elected annually, and policies and procedures are outlined in PTCO bylaws. The PTCO does not function as a school board, nor does it debate or decide upon school policy.
The PTCO holds quarterly meetings for all members. Dates of meetings for 2019-20 are posted below.
If you are a member in good standing (you have paid your $10 PTCO dues) your children may be in Free Appropriate Dress the day after you attend a PTCO meeting.
The PTCO sponsors Donuts & Bagels on the 4th Sunday of the month at the 11:00 Mass. The PTCO also sponsors social and “fun-raising” events for the community and assists the administration in soliciting volunteers for specific school activities.
PTCO Meeting Dates 2019-2020:
- Thursday, September 12 at 6 PM in the school cafe
- Thursday, November 14 at 6 PM in the school cafe
- Thursday, February 6 at 6 PM in the school cafe
- Thursday, April 16 at 6 PM in the school cafe